Archinect
anchor

Dean Robert Timme of USC has passed away...

jas

I apologized if this has been posted but i hope that the architecture community will join me in mourning the loss of a really good person and leader at USC.

My best memories of Dean Timme comes from the time that he spent with his students in Saintes, France at his home.

Oct 21, 05 5:57 pm
poisondarts

did this happen today? i'm not seeing it anywhere yet...

Oct 21, 05 9:58 pm  · 
 · 
jas

Dear Friends, Faculty and Staff:

Yesterday October 20, 2005, Dean Robert Timme passed away.

I know you will join me in expressing our sorrow for their loss which we all share.

We are awaiting further information from the family.

Charles A. Lagreco, AIA
Associate Dean

Oct 24, 05 12:28 pm  · 
 · 

Bob was really a stand up guy. I really admired that even though he knew this was coming at some point, he was determined to serve out his tenure as Dean. This is certainly not how we envisioned Dean Timme's term ending. He started so much at USC, and it is a shame he won't get to see it finished. Here's hoping that the new floor of Watt is christened the "Robert Timme Center for Architectural Research."

Oct 24, 05 12:56 pm  · 
 · 

here here , although i was not a part of the abroad programs . my sincere condolences go out the to the timme family . i do feel their pain.

Oct 24, 05 3:00 pm  · 
 · 
Here

is a more complete story/bio on Timme if anyone's interested...

Oct 25, 05 10:28 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: