Archinect
anchor

recommandation letter question

likil

I have been out of school for several years, some of my closer professors are not teaching any more, and i cann't find them. and i have been self employed, so no employer. so my third letter is from a professor i am not so familiar with. though she said she's glad to write, but she also commented that she doesn't have much to say other than that i was a good student. do you think asking my supervisor at the theatre i did my work study as an usher for the fourth letter would be helpful or can it hurt. bc i was just an usher and it was an work study job five yrs ago. thanks

Oct 18, 05 2:39 pm
Elimelech

make up people
Send a letter from the Baron of burkaburkistan.

No seriously, I think that anyone that is in a position to judge you and your workl ethic should be fine. Some one that realizes you are serious and driven.

Oct 18, 05 3:14 pm  · 
 · 
rayray

no work study letter - use the school to find the other prefessors that you know, I would not use the third letter writer that you mentioned, although it's great she was very upfront about her feelings.

Oct 18, 05 3:15 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: