Archinect
anchor

reasons to NOT move to NYC?

Jimmy G and Vinny Stigma... yet another shop to go to just say "I got ink there..."

Oct 19, 05 12:46 pm  · 
 · 
johndevlin

(I'm waiting for Israel's comments...)

Oct 19, 05 1:12 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

i guess i misread the thread title when it asked for reasons NOT to move to NYC and i provided one.

i love NYC, i'll be up there tonight at the Sidewalk Cafe. i live in jersey, down by the shore, and i regularly make trips up during the week just to see shows at Pianos, Knitting Factory, C-Note, Lakeside Lounge, Arlenes Grocery, Bowery Ballroom, etc...

i happened to work with some people that were assholes, that talked out their ass sideways. filling up a bar with those imbecilic dolts would not prevent me from doing dick.

Oct 19, 05 1:22 pm  · 
 · 
and/or

susan surface will buy you a drink at a trendy bar:
that alone should suffice to move to new york (although she never said she would pay).

Oct 19, 05 1:28 pm  · 
 · 
surface

hmm beta. I wonder if you have ever seen me when i'm working at pianos...

Oct 20, 05 11:27 am  · 
 · 
JohnProlly

Mmmmm Beer. Mmmmm Tripel Karmeleit

Oct 20, 05 11:50 am  · 
 · 
pomotrash

Even tho. CNN is crap- the stats are in for the most expensive cities in the US. (The percentages are the amount people in those cities are living above their means). The top 3 are:

Manhattan $146,060 137.9 %
San Francisco $122,007 98.7 %
Los Angeles $117,726 91.8 %

Oct 20, 05 12:19 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

yes susan i have. i would never impose though.

Oct 20, 05 12:38 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

actually i think the last time i saw you - and the first time i can recall you - was when ed harcourt was playing there, i think he was in residency at pianos?? some friends are in a band from Montreal and played earlier that night...

Oct 20, 05 12:41 pm  · 
 · 
e

mmmm, tripel karmleit.

Dupont Avec les Bons Voeux for me please.

Oct 20, 05 1:00 pm  · 
 · 
surface

Beta, are you the guy that followed me there from my client's office, then proceeded to get really drunk and show me cell phone photos of a condo you'd designed, informing me that "Interior design is for faggots, I design with my cock?"

Becuase if you are that guy, you creeped me waaaay out.

Oct 20, 05 2:18 pm  · 
 · 
JohnProlly

Pomotrash, I just caught your comments. This is a "thread" not a "forum" - FYI.

"Ghetto"? - I hope you're not THAT white to think that my comments are "fake-o ghetto stylin" maybe you would like those Newark chicks. Can I call it "the bricks" or is that not Waspy enough for ya?

I better stop before I cause some more "clogging"

Oct 20, 05 2:30 pm  · 
 · 
pomotrash

John, your recent post only proves my point.

Oct 20, 05 3:40 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

wow susan you remember? you are brutal. no, i don't drink when i am in NYC and i would never be so fucking rude.

Oct 20, 05 5:38 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: