Archinect
anchor

WHITE SOX WIN THE PENANT!!

BigAaron
Yeah bitchez, White Sox are in the World Series!!!!!

Oct 17, 05 1:12 am
MMatt

Pennant has two n's, Sox fan.

.mm

Oct 17, 05 3:53 am  · 
 · 
MMatt

Congrats anyway, though. Best of luck. Savor the moment!

(Lemme know how it feels to win... it'll be a while before I experience it with my Northsiders!)

.mm

Oct 17, 05 4:23 am  · 
 · 
lletdownl

yes, they did... we are the bomb...
of the world

white sox

Oct 17, 05 11:53 am  · 
 · 
aeaa

wow, I didn't know captain obvious was in archinect.........

Oct 17, 05 12:20 pm  · 
 · 
rajish

hey aeaa, why are you such a fucking clown?

Oct 17, 05 12:21 pm  · 
 · 
aeaa

clowns make good money and face painting is fun!

rajish, why don't you have a "fucking" sense of humor?

Oct 17, 05 1:00 pm  · 
 · 
Philip Gentleman

snore

Oct 17, 05 1:22 pm  · 
 · 
AP
Oct 17, 05 4:43 pm  · 
 · 
lletdownl

rajish seems to make a point of being as huge an ass as possible every single time he posts.

has anyone else noticed that?

Oct 17, 05 5:03 pm  · 
 · 
rajish

why the fuck do you have to be a huge fucking cock as well. you are a douche bag, patrick.

Oct 17, 05 5:04 pm  · 
 · 
lletdownl

what the balls

Oct 17, 05 5:13 pm  · 
 · 
BigAaron

Who is Patrick?
Who cares, the sox won!!!!

Oct 17, 05 5:15 pm  · 
 · 
BigAaron
Oct 17, 05 5:16 pm  · 
 · 
postal

YES!!!! Keep your eyes on the prize guys...

Let's Go White Sox!!!

you haven't made enough history yet...

Oct 17, 05 5:20 pm  · 
 · 
THREADS

MM,

show some respect for Chicago...just because it aint on the north side don't mean it aint good.

Oct 17, 05 11:54 pm  · 
 · 
WonderK

I'm excited for the White Sox, but I hate the Astros, so tonight's top-of-the-ninth, 2-out shot by Albert Pujols to win the game and take it to game 6 was astounding. I mean, props to him. What a baseball player. Such a class act.

Yay Sox!
Boo Houston!

Oct 18, 05 12:11 am  · 
 · 
db

yep WonderK, I was comin here to post about AP's HR -- since I can't talk about it after sceaming my frickin head off!!!! Cards are comin home and gonna do it in 7!
Sucks that the WSox have home field though. More pressure on the Cards to do it in 5 to close out Busch Stadium in style. Regardless, game 5 of the WS will be the last game ever played at Busch Stadium. Man is that gonna be a party.

Oct 18, 05 11:28 am  · 
 · 
fminor

Go Sox! Wow it hasnt sunk in. None of this matters if we dont bring home the championship. With our pitching staff and the momentum it should be a great series. I will be watching the WS just like I watched all the other games....in the Architecture building on the projection screen with my laptop working on studio. The year I move away we get into the WS.

It was a sad goodbye to busch stadium...after the astros won i could hear the cardinal fans cheering "Lets go Cardinals." what a classy way to end the season even in defeat. Thats why they are always voted best fans from the players. LaRussa loves the sox.

Oct 20, 05 2:36 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: