Archinect
anchor

Where can i find a 3d model of the city of pittsburgh...

Archichet

Where can i find a 3d model of the city of pittsburgh...

Oct 6, 05 3:06 pm
and/or

use google

Oct 6, 05 3:18 pm  · 
 · 
Archichet

that would be great advise if i was fucking stupid...

Oct 6, 05 4:41 pm  · 
 · 
and/or

exactly.

Oct 6, 05 4:57 pm  · 
 · 
guiggster

Pittsburgh? Though in my four years there I never saw one.

Woulda smashed it good.

Oct 6, 05 10:36 pm  · 
 · 
MysteryMan

If you were Faakin' smart, you'd do the Google thing, mainly Google Earth. Many US cities have some 3D massing at least for the downtown areas. Pittsburgh, haha.

Oct 6, 05 10:42 pm  · 
 · 
nappy

What's implied by the original poster is that obviously he already googled it.

Oct 6, 05 11:58 pm  · 
 · 
dia

what is also implied is that a 3D model exists. This is Pittsburgh, not Reutlingen.

Oct 7, 05 12:06 am  · 
 · 
archie

What was implied by the original poster is that he is rude. Someone tried to help him- geeze did he have react like the X#@$% he is? I actually know where to get some 3-D models of portions of pittsburgh. Think I'll offer them? I am sure he is so brilliant that he has already found them and deemed them not worthy.

Oct 7, 05 9:23 am  · 
 · 
Josh Emig

Guiggster and Mystery Man, what's wrong with Pittsburgh?

Oct 7, 05 10:55 am  · 
 · 
FRO

everyone's pissed off, the sun never shines, cops are animals, 'wintry mix'

that's just me though

Oct 7, 05 11:20 am  · 
 · 
Per Corell

Hi

It shuld be avaible to, they 3D map saturns moons and there are not a NASA 3D chard of U.s. ?

The shutle are one day an outdated concept next month the beast fight back and offer 3 ready shuttles , and there are no 3D map of the whole earth ?

Now if I had one, I proberly would use it to slice up in building compoments ,to prove that 3D-H can build a town at a third the cost 4 times stronger neater anyway. So that I can't reach a .3ds .Max or DWG even DXB not dxb though, but that the education system don't offer one , that I can't belive, there proberly are an university somewhere , that offer one that the poor guy can use on a computer, in a CAD program ?

Oct 7, 05 12:54 pm  · 
 · 

In response to Archichet's reply to and/or, I would like to point out that Google Earth does have a basic massing model of Pittsburgh.

Oct 7, 05 2:35 pm  · 
 · 
corgansmuzzle

what language is per corell speaking?

Oct 7, 05 3:27 pm  · 
 · 
Louisville Architect

danebonics.

Oct 7, 05 3:28 pm  · 
 · 
TSCOMG

this is the worst thread i've read in the last 45 minutes.

but pittsburgh is a nice city, so i wish archichet the best of luck.

Oct 8, 05 3:07 am  · 
 · 
Archichet

thank you all for your help...i think nappy hit the nail on the head as to why i reacted the way i did when i was told to google it...

Oct 8, 05 5:38 pm  · 
 · 
and/or

obviously, you shouldn't believe what you think.

Oct 10, 05 1:31 pm  · 
 · 
garpike

I LOVE pittsburgh and HATE this thread.

Oct 10, 05 4:49 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: