Archinect
anchor

Design/Build or in San Francisco or Seattle?

aaisforaalto

So, I am graduating from Berkeley this Fall and looking to get into desgn/build after graduation. I have interned in an office and can't really stomach the idea of being a CAD bitch for 3 years after having such a blast in school. Anyone know of any interesting design/build stuff going on in San Franciso or Seattle? Also interested in apprenticing a furniture maker.... If anyone has any leads they would be greatly appreciated.

Sep 26, 05 3:04 am

i believe 'lundberg design' is still producing some nice work in san francisco. they do a lot of metal work for detailing and furniture. here's a list of some interesting design/build firms outside of those cities: marmol radziner(LA), krdb(Austin), el dorado(Kansas City), made(Nyc)

Dec 26, 05 11:40 am  · 
 · 
Jrocc

I seem to remmember Steve Badanes (sp) teaching somewhere up by Seattle. Not sure if he has a firm up there or just teaching.

Dec 26, 05 12:39 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: