Archinect
anchor

Maxwell render?

JohnProlly

For you guys that got nerd boners over this software - PM me -

Sep 22, 05 3:54 pm
Crumpets

hmmm...I'm interested. I'll contact you over the week-end...

Sep 22, 05 5:14 pm  · 
 · 
G-bot

Looks damn good. Anyone use it? More importantly can it be used to render whole buildings or is it only good for single objects like furniture and interiorss.

Sep 23, 05 1:47 am  · 
 · 
JohnProlly

I use it on whole buildings - I prefer 3ds and brasil / final render 2 - buuuuut THEY DONT MAKE MAX FOR MACSSSSS..... So I use this with formz / cin 4d - I have gotten some really nice renders as well!

I just stumbled upon something for you mac users ;-)

Sep 23, 05 8:36 am  · 
 · 
architecturegeek

brazil = good

Sep 23, 05 4:53 pm  · 
 · 
Hasselhoff

Does anyone have a clue when Brazil is coming out for Rhino? I'm much more adept at modeling in Rhino vs. Max, but Flamingo sucks.

Sep 23, 05 4:58 pm  · 
 · 
architecturegeek

supposedly it will come with with rhino 4.x
you can download the WIP here

here's the press release

another page with info

So you can actually download the brazil plug-in already though it's still kinda a WIP/beta

Sep 23, 05 5:46 pm  · 
 · 
_other_

anyone managed to get maxwell plugin working with maya? tried installing it as the directions state (making environment variables and whatnot) and the old-fashioned way. Still nothing,

Sep 24, 05 6:53 am  · 
 · 
dNs

JohnProlly: What did you stuble upon for us Mac users? Are you talking about C4D? Thanks

Sep 24, 05 1:45 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: