Archinect
anchor

I am an extremely motivated individual!!

MyDream

Hi, My name is Antwoine Gilbert and i just joined ARCHINECT i have read some posts and i really am impressed with how everyone helps out with people's questions so i decided to join and to see if i can get some advice on my problems and learn a few things. Ok, i have wanted to become an architect since i was 16 years of age and i am 24 years and i am enrolled in an A.S degree in Architectural and Building Technology program in Daytona State College in Florida, i will be graduating in the fall of 2012. Next i'm plan to attend Seminole State college and get a B.S in Architectural Engineering Technology i plan on being 28 or 29 years of age looking for my MArch. Lastly i want my MArch 2 year program first professional degree from THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI SCHOOL OF ARCHITECTURE ALONG WITH THE IDP PROGRAM I SHOULD BE LICENSED BY THE TIME I AM 35-36 YEARS OF AGE !!!!!! So my question is when i graduate with my first degree from daytona state college i will be looking for employment and attending seminole state which would mean working and going to school at the same time, are there flexible hours for an architectural drafter? I want to work monday,wednesday,friday,saturday,and sunday so i can have tuesday and thursday to fit in as many college credit courses as i can.  I called a architecture firm in orlando and the architect there told me that it is possible and to start off in a big firm  I also asked everyone in my school including my professor mr peacock (he is a architect by the way). So is it possible, does my plan seem ok any hints ANYTHING WOULD BE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED. THANK YOU!!! PS i also want to get a MRED from miami i learned about john portman from this website and i just took off and researched from their i think a Architect/Developer is the best thing for architects to try and accomplish.

Oct 27, 11 9:20 pm

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: