Archinect
anchor

Philly archinectors, we need your help!

jenn

My friends and I were graduate architecture students at Tulane, but we are now attending Upenn for the semster. We are desperatly searching for someplace to live. There are 3 of us and we have been sleeping on peoples couches and floors since we got here. We would like to stay as close to Campus as possible as most of do not have cars. we are able to pay rent, but not more than about 400 per person, as we have already paid rents/ deposits ect. in New Orleans. If you have an extra room for any number of us please help.

Thanks, Jenn

My current email is [email protected]

Sep 10, 05 8:46 pm
fminor

I am a first year M Arch student at UPenn. Unfortunatly I can't help you with an extra room, but I will spread the word among current Upenn design students in case anyone is looking for a roomate. I'm glad you guys decided to come to penn and don't hesitate to ask anyone for help including current students or the administration staff. We are all willing to help in any way we can.

Sep 10, 05 10:20 pm  · 
 · 
fakeid

try the international house, which is about 5-10 min walk from meyerson hall.

http://www.ihousephilly.org/

Sep 11, 05 3:09 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: