Archinect
anchor

rhinoceros sr 4

suwatch

does anyone have the rhino service pack 4 install file? lost my cd key and i can't get it from the rhino site.

thanks a lot.

Sep 7, 05 1:19 am
turbowombat

ahahhhahhahha. c'mon.

Sep 7, 05 10:03 am  · 
 · 
suwatch

thanks turbowombat, i really appreciate you being completely non-helpful. and that's from the bottom of my heart.

Sep 7, 05 11:19 am  · 
 · 
FOG Lite

I'd have to agree with turbowombat on this one. Without you're CD key you can't install the SR anyway. Go back to your retailer and ask if they have you're key on file.

Sep 7, 05 1:04 pm  · 
 · 
suwatch

all i need are the bonus tools, does anyone have those at least?

Sep 7, 05 3:37 pm  · 
 · 
manamana

you need the key to install the bounus tools as well. You're going to have to contact your "retailer" to find out your key...

Oh, and you can easily download service packs (and just about anything else) from mcneel's FTP site, which is publicly accessable. you just can't install anything without proper keys.

Sep 7, 05 6:16 pm  · 
 · 
suwatch

thanks manamana, the first helpful post.
what's the ftp site?

Sep 7, 05 6:51 pm  · 
 · 
FOG Lite

go to www.Rhino3d.com and look in their support section and go to the newsgroup, this is a better place to ask such questions. Although they usually get the same response.

You keep missing the part about needing a cd-key in order to install, and as you pointed out in your first post, YOU DON"T HAVE ONE!

If you really have a legit copy you can also email the man who hands out the keys directly, [email protected] or cantact your "retailer."

Now if that's not being helpful.....

By the way, SR4 is amazing.

ahahaahahahahahah!

Sep 7, 05 10:09 pm  · 
 · 
suwatch

thanks for alls the help. i'm all set.

Sep 9, 05 12:28 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: