Archinect
anchor

one to one Maya instruction in London?

cyn

am looking to get a jumpstart on how to put together an architectural project in maya, how to get certain effects, how to use a few of the tools. i've been working with the program for awhile but want to work with an architect or student for an hour or two, maybe more...

Sep 5, 05 2:51 pm
cyn

forgot to say, I'd be willing to pay...

Sep 5, 05 4:08 pm  · 
 · 
spiderdad

cyn,

i saw some ads posted on my school (bartlett) noticeboard for people who give one-to-one lessons in maya...

im not gonna be there for a week and half, but if i see any ill jot the number down for you...

or you could try posting your own ads on the bartlett, aa noticeboards... im sure you'd find someone.

Sep 6, 05 5:21 am  · 
 · 
cyn

thanks spiderdad, i'll check that out. and let me know if you get a number...

Sep 6, 05 6:09 am  · 
 · 
cyn

spiderdad, i went by bartlett today and they had cleaned off the bulletin board yesterday, there were no ads posted anymore. so, let me know if you have any other ideas or know anyone. i did leave an ad myself so hopefully someone will see it and call.

Sep 6, 05 3:44 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: