Archinect
anchor

Boston [Cambridge] | Roommate for a 2BR | GSD & MIT

sini

I found a spacious bright & charming 2 br at Inman Sq, close to GSD and MIT... and I'am looking for a relaxed roommate asap:

the place :: spacious bright 2 BR 2nd floor apartment on Webster Ave, between Cambridge St and Hampshire St, facing Donnelly Park, close to Inman Sq lively cafes and restaurants, and minutes away from the subway... but most importantly, a pleasant walk to GSD or to MIT. Webster is a quiet residential neighbourhood street, with plenty of trees and street parking [private bldg. parking in the back]. The neighbours are relaxed and friendly. The apartment is really spacious and bright, with 2 fair size b'rooms, large kitchen and living room. The room is cute, looks directly onto the park, and is available immediately.

me :: from canada, euro background, easy-going, apparently funny, passionate about design and architecture, music, travel, handball... friendly, respectful, responsible, but not too serious

you :: looking ideally for someone in a similar field, student at GSD or MIT... easy-going, traveled, open-minded, respectful, curious,... you like to whistle, dance, and read international news.

Rent is $500 /month [+utilities]. Feel free to drop me a line for more info.

[email protected]

[ http://maps.google.com/?q=loc%3A+Webster+Ave+at+York+St+Cambridge+MA+US ]

Sep 5, 05 3:08 am

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: