Archinect
anchor

on: "UpStarts"

curt clay

I found this to be one of the most insightful features ever. Keep this one up and keep up the great work guys.

Starting a firm is one of thost things many of us aspire to do and there is no guidebook on how to do it and getting work is key.

Sep 1, 05 8:18 am
spiderdad

amen, brother curt.

Sep 1, 05 8:33 am  · 
 · 
anti

I throw my support behind it. What other firms do you have coming up?

Sep 1, 05 9:02 am  · 
 · 
MysteryMan

The irony is that we're in probably the most entrepreneural professions ever, yet we know so little about being an entrepreneur.

Sep 1, 05 10:21 am  · 
 · 
Archinect

In case you haven't yet noticed, there'a a new "UpStarts" online now... this time we're focused on Brussels-based 51N4E.

Sep 12, 05 2:14 pm  · 
 · 
h1

Thanks archinect - these have already been really interesting and informative - Are there going to be any U.S. firms? Are there any upstarts here? Not to be too base, but are any of the firms going to be asked how much money they needed to open the doors? Your humble discussion posters eagerly await further revelations.

Sep 14, 05 1:52 am  · 
 · 
Archinect

h1 - good suggestions. Mason White is heading up the UpStarts features. Try contacting him with questions or suggestions.

Sep 14, 05 1:07 pm  · 
 · 
curt clay

another nice one...

keep them coming...

May 2, 06 1:53 pm  · 
 · 
sporadic supernova

love seeing the upstarts ... gives hope ... :)

May 3, 06 8:12 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: