Archinect
anchor

Your thoughts

EcoArchSefa

i was dating this girl at the end of our senior year, but she ended up terminating the relationship for the simple fact that we were going our seperate ways after graduation. And now i've been admitted to an March program in the city that she is in. While my friends believe that subconciously she's influenced my decision to go there, i dont think thats case. I'm still friends with her and we've certainly talked this summer(not a great deal). Are my friends right or is it just a coincidence that it should work out this way?

Aug 21, 05 12:09 pm
the cellardoor whore

*yawn*

Aug 21, 05 12:24 pm  · 
 · 
Louisville Architect

duh. you're asking the question because you're interested.

Aug 21, 05 1:11 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

by separate ways do you mean logistically? or philosophically?, or professionally? is she working or also in grad school? perhaps she doesnt want to date an architecture grad student. perhaps she does. you will only know if you talk about it. my advice? write dear abra.

Aug 21, 05 1:21 pm  · 
 · 
trace™

What's the school? Can you get into a better one? Too many factors to know if your friends are right.

Hunch is: you like girl more than girl like you, friends correct

Aug 21, 05 1:27 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

does she go to Nottingham by any chance?

Aug 21, 05 2:02 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: