Archinect
anchor

how dou you think about our website and our works?

cqstudio

we put big pictures in our webstie, convinient for you to click to enlarge the pictures.
pls leave your opinion about our works and website. thanks! :-)

our website : www.cq3dstudio.com

Aug 13, 05 3:38 am
spiderdad

personally, i think your work is shit.

and i think you are shit for spamming on our beloved site.

we dont want you here... so you can piss right off, pal!!!

Aug 13, 05 4:53 am  · 
 · 
BOTS

This must be one of those subliminal postings that tries to fester disquiet amongst the profession. I'm not one to have studied netiquette but a slating is deserved here. It's all take take take - please give something?

Aug 13, 05 7:30 am  · 
 · 

It's not immediately apparent, but it seems that cq3 just does renderings, not architecture, for which I am thankful, as the architecture on the site is dreadful. You may want to get yourself involved in some better work so that you'll have a better product to show. The renderings are pretty much standard these days- nothing extraordinary, but nothing that jumps out as being the most terrible thing I've ever seen (assuming that you did NOT have anything to do with the design of the buildings involved).

Also, get someone who actually speaks english to review the english site- gramatical errors are rampant throughout.

Aug 13, 05 5:18 pm  · 
 · 
dyske

I think the site is amazing, loved the intro, with the radar (genius! made loading time pass by so much faster) as well as the birds flying by at the top of the screen, that was really soothing... made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

keep it up!

Aug 14, 05 10:06 pm  · 
 · 
Barrett

yeah enough already with this guy littering every thread with his bullshit

Aug 14, 05 10:39 pm  · 
 · 
oe

theres no need to be rude,

Aug 14, 05 11:30 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

oh yes there is a reason.

Aug 15, 05 10:11 am  · 
 · 
Arzo

Outstanding AND Advancing I would say.

Aug 15, 05 10:52 am  · 
 · 
le bossman

i suppose that people's general animosity is a result of the anonymity of this site. if you people met this guy in person, you wouldn't be saying these things to him.

Aug 15, 05 2:02 pm  · 
 · 
Louisville Architect

technically proficient but soulless.

Aug 15, 05 2:05 pm  · 
 · 
lletdownl

seriously... i mean... im a cynical ass hole some times...but damn most of you are just mean

Aug 15, 05 2:14 pm  · 
 · 

dudes, keep in mind that they're not doing the buildings. They just have crappy clients. And the guy emailed me- he's not coming back here. So if driving someone away from a place that might be able to help them was your goal, bravo. *golf claps*

Aug 15, 05 2:24 pm  · 
 · 
JG

First off cq the site is way too colorful. A nice white background would do. Don't put lettering all over the drawings. We don't need to know that the work is "advancing" or "outstanding", just let it be. Also, choose one or two fonts and keep it simple and don't use the fonts that come with your computer (it looks childish, especially script fonts). Avoid all those gimmicks like the fade ins/outs or the radar screen thing. Basically if I am a potential client I just want to get to the work as quickly as possible and not have to sit through a bunch of "loading" pages or splash screens. With my site I have a rule, you have to get to where your going in 3 mouse clicks or less.

Overall your work is just fine but your presentation is horrible. Look at this site for inspriation. http://www.forsythe-macallen.com I don't know these guys but it's simple navigation, clean interface, and easy HTML programming.

Aug 15, 05 2:58 pm  · 
 · 
JohnProlly

wow

Aug 16, 05 10:15 am  · 
 · 
lletdownl

poor cq... seriously... you people who were so mean to him... shame on you... you mean...ies

Aug 16, 05 10:32 am  · 
 · 
JohnProlly

I mean, I think the flash is horrible.

The renderings are nice, but again, the flash realllllly takes away from the work...

White space is amazing. Use white space and one font. Too many Typefaces suck.

Again, the renderings are nice - My old home office in NC did very traditional work - the artistry resulting from this remained in the modeling / crafting / lighting and texturing of our 3d models.

Sorry everyone lashed out...

Aug 16, 05 10:41 am  · 
 · 
Manteno_Montenegro

That site is gross. The architecture? I'd rather plow over that stuff with a bulldozer than look at it in person.

Puke.

Aug 16, 05 12:20 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: