Archinect
anchor

RHINO RHINO Question!

okay

When i transfer a line drawing into Rhino from AutoCAD and i extrude all the walls up... and the outer shell has been created, I have a difficult time viewing the interior of the space.

My question is thus:
How can i look at the interior of my building. I have tried everything from changing camera settings, views, etc. I even tried adjusting my pan and zoom. When i do get lucky enough to zoom in , it looks funny and i can only second guess how to navigate throught the space. Any Rhino experts willing to help me?
Please.

Aug 12, 05 4:19 am
nappy

I would like to know to. Is there a feature in Rhino ala 3DS max where you can control camera FOV, clipping planes etc?

Since I don't know the solution mflimaco...I would just try to hide some exterior walls and see what what I can get out of that.

Aug 12, 05 4:40 am  · 
 · 
funga

right click at any view name, click show camer and play with it, or select set camera

Aug 14, 05 3:36 pm  · 
 · 
LimitedPromos

could be a graphics card issue

Aug 14, 05 5:42 pm  · 
 · 
haze

good question nappy, does rhino have adjustable clipping planes?

Aug 14, 05 6:03 pm  · 
 · 
haze

good question nappy, does rhino have adjustable clipping planes?

Aug 14, 05 6:03 pm  · 
 · 
noguy

a sectional perspective viewing plane? no, must make cutting plane and split or trim then look at the model...sucks

Aug 15, 05 3:27 pm  · 
 · 
okay

What's a clipping Plane?

Aug 19, 05 10:35 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: