Archinect
anchor

LA Archinect meet up?

I thought it was beachwood? I can do other places too, but that's quite close to my apt.

Aug 3, 05 12:57 pm  · 
 · 

i used to live on poinsettia!

Aug 3, 05 12:58 pm  · 
 · 
A Center for Ants?

as always, LA is setting the pace and the trends :)

everyone up for Beechwood tuesday say around 7pm?

Aug 3, 05 6:50 pm  · 
 · 
jonchitect

Beechwood, Tuesday the 9th, 7ish, count me in

Aug 3, 05 7:11 pm  · 
 · 

sure.

Aug 3, 05 7:38 pm  · 
 · 

I don't have an 'architecture sucks' tshirt to wear though. Hopefully the pic-posting thread will help us all find each other.

Aug 3, 05 7:50 pm  · 
 · 
johndevlin

I hope your meet-up works out fine. My intuition is that something might be lost. Archinect and the internet are so special: spiritual communion and cerebral 'cuddling' are possible here in a way that is not possible in real-life with real bodies.

Aug 4, 05 12:54 pm  · 
 · 
Dar

I'm new. Well not new, just never registered. Anyways, let me know when and where.

Aug 4, 05 6:47 pm  · 
 · 

"Beechwood, Tuesday the 9th, 7ish"

Seeing as I'm the only one who has posted a recognizable pic, how're we all going to know identify each other, other than plastic frame glasses and other black archi-wear?

Aug 4, 05 7:07 pm  · 
 · 
jonchitect

I can't figure out how or where to enter the code to post a link or picture; but if you're not too busy to copy and paste the following you will find the image behind my name:
http://www.myspace.com/18902565

Aug 5, 05 5:17 am  · 
 · 
johndevlin
under the Post a Response box in faint grey
Aug 5, 05 5:42 am  · 
 · 
jonchitect

thanks, but where do I enter the code, and do I have to plug any substitutions into it

Aug 5, 05 5:10 pm  · 
 · 
jonchitect

btw what does, "bump" mean

Aug 5, 05 5:15 pm  · 
 · 

when someone just types "bump", it means they're only posting the message so that the thread will move to the top of the page- bumping it up, as it were, so that people will see it.

Aug 5, 05 5:26 pm  · 
 · 

confirming.... we still on for tonight?

Aug 9, 05 11:43 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: