Archinect
anchor

The Met Blogger

BOTS

You know who you are - Richard Ceccanti!

It's Friday - I take the pristine wrapper off this weeks Building Design and low and behold on page 9 an article on our Richard.

I see you couldn't help mentioning archinect as "the most comprehensive architecture site on the web... a lively discussion forum..." so prepare for the deluge of UK newbies.

Jul 22, 05 5:41 am
bigness

nice one, i did not even know if the fecker had come out...

the article is not mine, by the way, he even edited the posts, so the butt kissing is not mine...ehehehe, not that i think otherwise, paul!

wow, page 9...i thought it was going to be on the last page.

nice one, cheers BOTS!

Jul 22, 05 5:45 am  · 
 · 
BOTS

Ha - out in the open. Does this mean you are a media luvie now?

Jul 22, 05 5:47 am  · 
 · 
bigness

always been, all i want is superstardom, whichever ways i have to use to get it...

eheheh

any chance of a quick scan and a mail?

Jul 22, 05 5:49 am  · 
 · 
BOTS

it's in the post.

Jul 22, 05 6:09 am  · 
 · 
bigness

you're the man! thanks!

Jul 22, 05 6:15 am  · 
 · 
bigness

did you have my email address? you know far too much about me now...

Jul 22, 05 6:16 am  · 
 · 
BOTS

yes - straight to your web page and contact details.
your life is now an open book!

Jul 22, 05 6:22 am  · 
 · 
bigness

damn...still, i haven't recieved anything.

i feel like welsh men are watching me

Jul 22, 05 6:44 am  · 
 · 
siggers

Good shit, now you can become a media mogul/magnate/koolhaas!

Jul 23, 05 6:02 am  · 
 · 
siggers

Hey whoa I just looked at your webpage Richard, it's very nice by the way, but I also noticed one very interesting nugget; that you worked on a florist stand for Kringlan in Iceland! Did you work over there? I myself have a sort of dual nationality (only one passport however) as I am British and Icelandic, and I worked over in Iceland last year.

Small world...

Jul 23, 05 6:09 am  · 
 · 

that's great news - congrats Richard. if anybody with a copy is able, please send a scan of the article to connect (at) archinect (dot) com. thanks!

Jul 23, 05 11:25 am  · 
 · 
bigness

signum, no, i handled the job without ever going there, i don't think anyone did, apart from the boss who was the only one allowed to go on trips such as that.

thanks for the compliments on the web page!

the scan is in the mail paul, its only b&w, hope it can do.

Jul 25, 05 7:03 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: