Im going to be here til the am ....again

Jul 22, 05 1:20 am  · 
 · 
evilplatypus

send them back for a masters degree.

Jul 22, 05 8:52 am  · 
 · 
momentum

i am sick of the seniors acts of indecision, and them making me stay up here till the am to get it done. the belief you can push a button and get it done is ridiculous.

Jul 22, 05 8:57 am  · 
 · 
evilplatypus

how about you get what you pay for?

Jul 22, 05 9:23 am  · 
 · 
lletdownl

momentum... totally true man... my boss knows nothing of cad... thinks its this magical program that automatically transfers rolls of sketch paper into plans with no need for scales or anything...
last week we had a meeting with a client for this school we are working on... thursday at 930 we have this meeting, the client is expecting some sort of basic plan... my boss starts the sketch 3:30 the day before... gives me the drawings to put in cad at like 4:45 pm on wednesday... and is like... oh ... i need those for tomorrow morning at 9:30... that was a late night, and he probably has no idea

Jul 22, 05 10:06 am  · 
 · 
Ms Beary

i don't understand, peace 77 get out your red pen and mark em up and let junior fix his/her own mistakes. how else will junior learn unless he/she sees the red?
momentum - right on.

Jul 22, 05 12:10 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: