Archinect
anchor

online prototyping shop

I know this has come up before here, but I did a forum search and couldn't come up with anything. Does anyone recommend any online rapid prototyping shops? A friend of mine is looking for some stereolithography work to be done, pieces are about the size of an apple. Any help would be appreciated.

Jul 12, 05 12:48 pm
caste

you can try spectrum3d.com, though they are a bit expensive because they are resin only, but they have a badass interface. A better (and by better I mean cheaper) bet is globaldesignworks.com. They have a starch printer which is much less expensive. If your friend wants to make the most of it he should prob. try to find other people that need to print and go in as a group, otherwise the per cubic inch is pretty steep.

Jul 12, 05 12:59 pm  · 
 · 
jpalmer
www.eMachineshop.com

I don't know about stereolithography, but thy seem to do a lot.

good luck

Jul 12, 05 1:31 pm  · 
 · 
brown666

globaldesignwors is the best bet, ask for a student or group discount

Jul 13, 05 3:46 am  · 
 · 
JG

for high quality 3D thermojet prints (superior to SLA) try stratasys they may build your part for you or suggest vendor who can.

Jul 13, 05 7:01 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: