Archinect
anchor

laptop bags

zironchef

I know for a fact now that just about every architecture student by most major universities require laptops/notebooks for their students. I recently purchased a Dell but noticed I have not yet a bag for it, but I'm not interested in one of those leather professional looking ones. I want one that all the young, cool, hip guys use. Can someone recommend a bookbag looking laptop carrier that seats a 15.4-17 laptop with ease? I have a 15.4"er but its kind of thick so I think I may have to opt for a bag that holds a 17".

Any help would be nice. Thanks.

Jul 9, 05 11:26 am
driftwood

Please do a search next time. At the very least, read through the topics on the first page of discussions. You would have found this a few threads below the one you posted...

Jul 9, 05 11:33 am  · 
 · 
conversationkiller

ive noticed a pretty tight one that karim rashid apparently designed for dell.
heres a link to one on ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=31521&item=6782738349&rd=1
but seriously you should read more

Jul 9, 05 1:39 pm  · 
 · 
lowryourstds

timbuk2 the best and coolest out there

Jul 9, 05 2:46 pm  · 
 · 
caffeine junkie

laptops are crap...real designers use desktops....I designed a special sidecar for my scooter to move mine back and forth to campus...

Jul 9, 05 2:52 pm  · 
 · 
conversationkiller

no shit. do you have pics?

Jul 9, 05 3:08 pm  · 
 · 
caffeine junkie

The side car is fiction...the scooter and desktop is real...I have transported my desktop by both city bus and plane rather than do the laptop thing...
I bought a Mac a year ago but i use it mosly for email and light graphics stuff...

Jul 9, 05 3:37 pm  · 
 · 
corbismyhomeboy

why are these old posts being resurrected?!  Stop resurrecting old posts to try to sell stuff!

Jul 18, 17 9:44 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

It was resurrected by spam earlier today. I flagged it.

Jul 18, 17 11:27 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: