Archinect
anchor

WOW

Ms Beary

ALL I GOOTA SAY IS WOOOW

Jul 3, 05 4:09 am
polipop

why so? could you explain it a bit, strawbeary?

Jul 3, 05 7:36 am  · 
 · 
vado retro

didja set off some m-80s?

Jul 3, 05 9:00 am  · 
 · 
el jeffe

ate just one bowl of colon blow.

Jul 3, 05 9:38 am  · 
 · 
Ms Beary

yeh, I'm just having a kick-ass weekend! Blew some stuff up alright, I live very close to South Dakota and real fireworks are legal there. We blew up a bunch of stuffed animals Friday. I've got pyro burns on my hands. vado - no m-80s but we had some m-120s. Then I worked the entrance to the VIP tent at a concert and let all my friends in - free beer, massage, food, nice bathrooms. My neighbors moved out and we had a loud party in their absence (share a party wall). There were some celebritys in town and I tried to get them to come to my party - no luck but oh well. People were taking their tops off so they missed out. I feel like I'm 23 again. If I could've invited the archinectors I would've.
Happy 4th!

Jul 3, 05 1:08 pm  · 
 · 
Martinsson

wow

Jul 3, 05 1:48 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

well we'll take our tops off anywaze...archinecters gone wild

Jul 3, 05 5:07 pm  · 
 · 
Ms Beary

WOW 190 hits and 6 posts.
voyerustic

Jul 3, 05 5:15 pm  · 
 · 
liberty bell

Thanks for inviting us to the party, Strwabeary, wish I coul have come - got my top off in your honor - keep it up or at least another 36 hours, it's a holiday weekend wahoooooooo!!!!!!!

Hmm, "vouyeur-rustic - the act of peeking in on people living in cabins?

heeheehee

Jul 3, 05 8:24 pm  · 
 · 
heterarch

who can resist a thread titled 'wow'? :) discussions of people taking their tops off always draws a crowd...
i wish i wasn't in nyc... i love blowing things up. i was always the (self) designated pyroteknik growing up. we'd light 'em off a raft in the middle of the lake. there were several instances when i ended up in the pitch black water to avoid being blown to bits. ahhhh. good times.. :)

Jul 4, 05 1:20 am  · 
 · 
pomoinmono

Looks like Tara Reid was at your party Strawbeary .... but I guess she never misses a good one ....

http://www.thatsjustnotright.com/movies/hires/image.html?http://thatsjustnotright.com/movies/hires/tarareid/

Jul 4, 05 9:23 am  · 
 · 
stainB
http://www.joinwow.org/

Why Join WOW?
The World Organization of Webmasters (WOW) is a leading organization in providing certification and educational resources to web professionals in all phases of their career. As a membership supported organization started in 1996, WOW is a community of thousands of Web professionals worldwide. Your association is committed to provide you with the best in community, quality and affordable educational resources and the best Web professional certification programs on the planet!

We have added many new features to our site and we hope you’ll enjoy them all.

Visit our members section for hours of surfing pleasure; stop by the WOW Store if you’re in need of professional products/web services or want to buy products such as low cost domain names or web graphic software and hardware. Our monthly newsletter offers interesting articles on just about any web-related issue you can think of — ranging from the technical to web business management — as well as great tutorials to teach you some great new tricks. Get the latest software and web services in our product review section. Got a question that’s been bugging you? Ask your fellow members on our message board or join the WOW listserv. Please keep in mind, like the Internet itself, our association depends on your interactivity!

Josh Blackford, Director Membership Services

Jul 4, 05 7:55 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: