Archinect
anchor

vray-rhino confusion

tk.arch

I'm trying to match up (in photoshop) a vray rendering and either a "make 2d" image or a "viewcapturetofile" image. When I bring these into photoshop the vray image is slightly off in view....I can get parts lined up with the "make 2d" image, but not the whole thing.

I've done this countless times before with perspective views, but this one is a parallel view (axon), does anybody know what wrong?

Also, when I first started playing around with the views the physical camera view was not matching my viewport at all, and was zoomed out really far. I had to adjust the focal length to get this to work its at like 350.

Is there any way to reset the vray camera so that it is based off the viewport view. I tried the default camera, but i have never used this an the image just rendered black.

Thanks in advance to any of you VRAY wiz kids!

Sep 21, 11 11:50 am
metal

hey tk.arch your an asshole, i remember you, the guy who posts fake jobs on craigslist

go to hell pezzo di merda

Sep 21, 11 7:37 pm  · 
 · 
sohrad

Hi Guys, 

Recently, I have started to work with Rhino. previously I used to work with 3dmax. I wonder if there is any option like 'file link manager' in rihno, like the one which is in 3dmax studio. Through this tool you can link your 3d model in 3dmax with your model in autocad , so that any time you change something in your model (in cad) you can reload the model in 3dmax  and there is no need to import it again in 3d max. it is very very useful tool which I can not find in rhino.

Thank u

Sohrad 

May 16, 12 2:41 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: