Archinect
anchor

SoCal people, holla

WonderK

OK people.

I'm going to be in the LA - San Diego area between July 22-31. I don't need to know sights or food or any of that, I've been there before and I've got it all covered.....

what I really want to know is: who wants to go on the Price is Right with me!?!?

Big groups get guaranteed seats. Come on, you know you want a time share on that RV I'm going to win.

Jun 27, 05 8:18 pm
FOG Lite

Make sure to go in full military dress. That or wear a T-shirt professing your love for Bob Barker.

Jun 27, 05 8:28 pm  · 
 · 

WonderK - if you can get a big group together I'll meet you all at CBS studios with free "architecture sucks" tshirts. everybody's a winner!

Jun 27, 05 8:33 pm  · 
 · 
JK664

ill be out there at that time i will go for a free tshirt

Jun 27, 05 9:17 pm  · 
 · 
WonderK

FOG, we were thinking something like that, yes. We might go the BeDazzling route. Nothing says crazy like "I Heart Bob" in rhinestones.

Paul, I'm on it.

JK664, I'll be contacting you with further info.

Until then, yours in Plinko,
K

Jun 27, 05 11:51 pm  · 
 · 
Janosh

Crap. Free T-shirt and Bob Barker? I'm in.

Jun 28, 05 12:09 am  · 
 · 
tokoloshee

small aside, no one in so cal uses the word "holla"

Jun 28, 05 12:51 am  · 
 · 

what day of the week is it? If it's on a weekend, I'm there!

Jun 28, 05 1:20 am  · 
 · 
citizen

How about a T-shirt reading "Choose me, Bob! I just got Neutered!" He'll love it....

Jun 28, 05 1:21 am  · 
 · 
A Center for Ants?

i'm down if it doesn't interfere with work. i'll do anything for a free t-shirt. but i dunno if they can broadcast "sucks" on daytime television. we might have to bring some white masking tape to turn the "SUCKS" into "SOCKS"

ARCHITECTURE SOCKS.

oh and greeneyes- i use holla.

facetiously. but nonetheless. i use the world holla. and i am living in LA. and what about the oh so ubiquitous gwen stefani. she obviously says holla.

Jun 28, 05 11:58 am  · 
 · 
WonderK

Unfortunately it does not tape on the weekends. Mondays 1:15 pm and 4:30 (we're shooting for the 1:15 pm on Monday the 25th) and Tuesday-Friday at 2:30 pm. But what's one afternoon if you get a whole free case of BenGay (somebody told me they give stuff like this to audience members, wouldn't that be hysterical.) Come on! Use COMP TIME!

I, too, use the word "holla" facetiously, because it makes me giggle. Also I know people in LA who use the word "ridic" as in, a shortened "ridiculous", and yes, I think they are ridiculous. But don't we all have our quirks? :o)

I like the "neutered" t-shirt idea. Purrrr-fect.

Jun 28, 05 2:25 pm  · 
 · 
WonderK

shameless bump

sorry, just wanted to make sure all the west-coast people saw this

Jun 29, 05 12:06 pm  · 
 · 
A Center for Ants?

can we shoot for friday the 22nd? i can definitely make that one.

Jun 29, 05 12:31 pm  · 
 · 
WonderK

I'm sorry. We don't arrive until late on the 22nd and we already have a block of tickets for the 25th. You're welcome to join us if you can get the afternoon off.

Jun 29, 05 12:44 pm  · 
 · 
A Center for Ants?

i feel a case of "priceisrightis" coming on that monday.

Jun 29, 05 12:55 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: