Archinect
anchor

link to archinect ring?

waste

can someone please help me....

the other night while cruising the archinect links i came across a ring that i would like to buy for my girlfriend so that i can ask her to marry me.
now i cannot find the ring anywhere.

it was a very simple silver band w/ one exception it has a very small diamond recessed into the silver on the inside of the band. it was very cool.

there were some other rings on the website. exp: a diamond ring w/ the diamond mounted upside down.

if anyone has seen this website or knows the designer please let me know. i would be very appreciative.

thanks

Jun 24, 05 7:21 pm
Ms Beary

hmmm silent all this time till you need something. I don't know...

Jun 24, 05 7:23 pm  · 
 · 
waste

actually strawbeary. i just created a new user name to make this post becauce my girlfriend also reads this page.

an yes, i am desperate!

Jun 24, 05 7:29 pm  · 
 · 

tobias wong - www.brokenoff.com

Jun 24, 05 7:31 pm  · 
 · 
Tectonic

It maybe in the above link's thread.

Jun 24, 05 7:39 pm  · 
 · 
WonderK

Aw.

Jun 24, 05 11:31 pm  · 
 · 
c.k.

something like this?

Jun 26, 05 2:39 am  · 
 · 
ha

this was on the importance of a wedding ring thread, is this it? http://www.niessing.com/

Jun 26, 05 3:44 am  · 
 · 

this thread has just made so many girlfriends tense with anticipation...

Jun 26, 05 4:10 pm  · 
 · 
abracadabra
surgical steel rings
Jun 26, 05 6:33 pm  · 
 · 
guiggster

Or very anxious...if she doesn't like these rings.

Jun 26, 05 6:49 pm  · 
 · 

and waste hasn't responded ha must be his girlfriend - this is so sweet. I shall take a look see, proposing to mine soon as well. Well by soon I mean...shite I have no idea what i mean - "Jane get me off this crazy thing!"

Jul 5, 05 9:16 pm  · 
 · 
waste

Thanks to everyone for helping me find the ring. I put in my order today. Sorry I didn't respond earlier I was sort of hoping this thread would disappear from sight.

Anyways wish me luck. I give my self 50-50 odds. She is real moody.

Jul 5, 05 11:15 pm  · 
 · 
Oana S.

good luck! let us know how it was...

Jul 6, 05 6:40 am  · 
 · 
ether

indeed good luck. i'm in the process of doing the same thing.

Jul 6, 05 10:27 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: