Archinect
anchor

Autostitch

zeth01

If anyone has used or heard of auto stitch let me know what you think... It is a software program that creates panoramic views with your photos. I want to know if this is good software and if it works...

Jun 23, 05 1:32 am
slide009

Not sure about Autostitch, but I've seen some great work made using Stitcher

Jun 23, 05 1:34 am  · 
 · 
brown666

arcsoft panorama maker is a stupid little program but makes a great job, I got very satisfying results, and you can always manually fine tune

Jun 23, 05 3:17 am  · 
 · 
zeth01

thanks
autostitch looks nice i am trying to download it right now i will look at the arcsoft also

Jun 23, 05 3:20 am  · 
 · 
anotherquestion

its not bad, but look over your images for distortion if you're stitching images horizontally and vertically as well.

Jun 23, 05 2:36 pm  · 
 · 
P.B.

check your digital camera software, mine came with some autostich program...the camera also supports the autostich funtion: it shows the edge of the previous picture you took. My camera is a simple small black Canon Powershot S50, very happy with it...a bit too slow for good people pics...

Jun 24, 05 4:47 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: