Archinect
anchor

paperless architecture

Per Corell

Hi
You think I am here to promote myself I am not -- if you read what I write you will know that arguments is what I ask in this tread, that the paperless architecture are the subject but fact is that when you architects get stuck in the polygon mesh dead-end, --- then nothing will happen with paperless architecture.
Buildings like Disney new concert hall will never bring that . Then why do you architects turn to these dead-end structures ,every time you start talk digital architecture ? Sure it is fantastic shapes and forms then what if it cost ten times as much. Do it bring the new jobs or is it just so, that architecture can't evaluate ?
Where did any of this , remember this was new 20 years ago, bring anything but architectural icons, didn't it just mean more paper ,then why is it you think this is the way to follow ?
Maby I am here to turn everything you made into the right oppinions the right attitude upside down --- maby it is on time to realise that architecture are here to bring the hope, the new houses for people to live in, not the image of the fantastic master architect.
Disarm the master architect, unscrew the Icons , 3D-H is just one small step in that direction I told you so many times before, but you guy's will not stay on subject.
Maby some of your guy's think you can ponish me for having these views by robbing my works, but think about it, what if you are wrong and I am right, what if paperless architecture never come before you evaluate your view about "real" artists.

Jun 19, 05 5:36 pm  · 
 · 

Per, you're out of control.

Jun 19, 05 5:58 pm  · 
 · 
Per Corell

The world belong to those who dare take control, those who have a project will attract those looking for a vision, --- emagine that the thing I am holding back is just what I been preparing all the time.
Emagine a thing that would make you say per you are in control, difficult to emagine yes.

Jun 19, 05 6:33 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]
Jun 19, 05 8:40 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]
Jun 19, 05 8:40 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]
Jun 19, 05 8:59 pm  · 
 · 
dyske

what is a 3d H structure?

Jun 19, 05 11:20 pm  · 
 · 
dia

noooooooo!!!!!

Jun 20, 05 12:05 am  · 
 · 
dyske

celebrate computer polygon mesh structures!

Jun 20, 05 12:23 am  · 
 · 
Suture

STICKY NOTES AND PAPERCLIPS WILL ALWAYS BE AROUND!!!

Jun 20, 05 1:06 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: