Archinect
anchor

Rhino hardware lock? How can I bypass this..

nappy

I am trying to install a copy of Rhino 3.0 and it says that I require a hardware lock..well I do not have one for obvious reasons *cough*.

Anyway, is there some way I can bypass this?

As a matter of fact I already have RHINO 3.0 on THIS COMPUTER and it did not prompt me to put in a hardware lock. However, when I tried to install rhino on 2 other computers...the hardwarelock BS popped out.

Any suggestions?

Jun 16, 05 12:24 pm
Luis Fraguada

uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?!?

Jun 16, 05 12:41 pm  · 
 · 
momentum

wrong question on this website nappy, if you are looking for suggestions, here's mine.... buy a student version at a discounted rate, and use it for work you don't get paid for.

Jun 16, 05 12:46 pm  · 
 · 
BluLiteSpcl6321

If I was only at school...dreams of movies before they come out, cds weeks in advance, and other programs related to architecture I don't use to speed up studio work....Couldn't help ya though, have never had that problem with anything whether it be Rhino, Max, ACAD2005, Lightwave, Form Z, Bryce, Maya, etc etc etc

Jun 16, 05 2:18 pm  · 
 · 
FOG Lite

Yeah, I've been running Rhino for quite awhile and it's never asked for a hardware lock. Since Rhino is soooo inexpensive you or your boss shouldn't have any qualms about buying another license, $625 for Rhino all by itslef from www.ob.com Well worth it.

Jun 16, 05 7:35 pm  · 
 · 
en

If you are using the different setting for language, I mean, not english.., you need to change to english. and restart the computer..
it will be working~ good luck!

Jun 19, 05 2:41 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: