Archinect
anchor

3dsVIZ quick keys setup

momentum

at home when i work in the varying subobject levels in 3dsmax, i can hit the 1 key for vertex, 2 key for edge, 3 key for polygon, 4 key for face, and 5 key for element. when i hit the same key, 1,2,3,4,or 5, it turns that off.

now that i have a project using viz at work, i am trying to do the same thing, but the keys will only get me into the subobject level, and not out again, i have to go to the main toolbar and do it manually. i tried to fix this in the UI scheme, but couldn't find the right way. will viz not do this, or can anyone tell me where i can change this at?

also, has anyone ever run into any huge problems with lighting and modeling in viz. i thought i was done with my model so i started lighting it, and when i tried to place in anymore geometry it kept crashing on me. i've had to redo a lot. any suggestions.

thanks in advance

Jun 16, 05 12:17 pm

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: