Archinect
anchor

Airbrush for top quality rendered drawings

JK664

Can any archinect out there point me in a good direction of a quality airbrush kit.? I want to use it for rendering presentation drawings. I am willing to spend 100-200 but for something that will last me through school...? Also can i hook it up to the CO2 of my old paintball canister to fuel it...?

Jun 16, 05 9:12 am
trace™

Painter

Jun 16, 05 9:13 am  · 
 · 

Trace is spot on. Use Painter. The gradients will make a nice contrast to CAD drawings. If you're working by hand, just do the drawing and scan it into the computer....

Does intuos still make a tablet pen shaped like an airbrush? I know you used to be able to get them, but haven't really seen them lately.

Jun 16, 05 9:17 am  · 
 · 
JK664

is there a certain type of paper that you print out on to paint?

Jun 16, 05 9:30 am  · 
 · 
JK664

i love archinects immediate responses

Jun 16, 05 9:30 am  · 
 · 

well, so much for immediate responses when it comes to paper

Jun 16, 05 10:51 am  · 
 · 
pencrush
JK664

, I think they're talking about Corel Painter. It's a great piece of software, but I don't think it really has anything to do with your question. It's kind of like asking, "what kind of car should I buy?" and the response being "Boeing 747".

I don't know anything about airbrushes though...

Jun 16, 05 1:00 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: