Archinect
anchor

Has anyone used ARTLANTIS?????

archigirl

has anyone used ARTLANTIS???? if so, please let me know if you like it.

thanks.

Jun 11, 05 11:14 pm
MADianito

mmhhh i had... well, mostly against my will.... hahaha yeah i had to learn it in about 2 hours in order to do some renderings in this office i used to work... the guy who nwas in charge of rendering quitted and the only software they had (and their computers could handle) was ARTLANTIS, this guy always generated nice renderings, but i dunno, for me felt like a rendering photoshop.... i dont change MAX for rendering tasks

Jun 12, 05 8:19 am  · 
 · 
instrumentOFaction

yes, i've used it as a rendering tool for ArchiCAD projects. It was easy to learn, gave quick results and the product was good enough for what i needed. its not highly detailed and has some quirks but the speed with which it gave me print-able output and the abilty to consistently update the imported project from ArchiCAD while i worked on it in Artlantis was fantastic. I'm no longer at the office i used this product at so i'm afraid i would be unable to answer specific questions but my overall impression of the program was quite good.

Jun 13, 05 9:42 am  · 
 · 
Oana S.

same here. archicad, easy, quick, results are ok.

Jun 13, 05 11:55 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: