Archinect
anchor

Anyone have a copy of Quaderns issue #245?

whiteandgray

I have been unable to find a copy in the U.S. It is the current issue and may not have been distributed here yet.

If anyone has access to a copy, I am looking to get a scan or photocopy of an article that consists of a lecture by Alejandro Zaera-Polo and responses by Jeff Kipnis and Sylvia Lavin.

Alternatively, I would appreciate any information on an American source where I can purchase this issue now. I have already contacted most of the major architectural bookstores in NYC as well as William Stout in SF, to no avail.

I am urgently looking for this article for research purposes.

Thanks for your help.

May 20, 05 12:13 am
MADianito

had u tried amazon.com????

im at barcelona and had seen the mag.... but no sure how to help u since i dont buy it... n dunno who has it (oh yeah i read the zaera-polo article at the bookstore)

May 20, 05 3:13 am  · 
 · 
Medit

though the magazine is mainly distributed by mail to catalan architects through the Architects' Association of Catalunya (its the official magazine), you (and the public in general) can also get it on-line at the site of the barcelonian publishing house that edits it: Gustavo Gili

www.ggili.com/ficha_amp.cfm?idpublicacion=804&id=buscador&idtema=96

May 20, 05 4:34 am  · 
 · 
whiteandgray

It is listed on Amazon but they don't actually have it available.
I certainly could order it direct from Spain, but don't really want to wait that long for it or pay for next-day international shipping.

Right now, I am waiting to see if a friend in London can scan it for me at the AA library.

Thanks for your suggestions.

May 20, 05 4:25 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: