Archinect
anchor

Low Income Housing.

whodamantom

I am currently working on a project for low income/ transitional housing and community development spaces. I am looking for precedents, which display understanding of low-income living and community building spaces as well as any other ingenious approaches to this type of program.

May 18, 05 1:18 pm
citizen

Dare I suggest a library search?

May 18, 05 1:26 pm  · 
 · 

the Avery Index would be a good place to look too...

May 18, 05 1:35 pm  · 
 · 
Bryan Finoki

check out these other threads for some intro: The Poor & Supportive Housing

May 18, 05 3:06 pm  · 
 · 
whodamantom

Yo, I have obviously researched precedents, I had wondered if anyone had seen anything by which they were particularly impressed?

May 18, 05 3:57 pm  · 
 · 
raj

if you were more specific instead of just asking like you did not want to do any work...you could get into some great conversations regarding this topic...

otherwise most people will think you were asked to do something and were just plain LAZY!

May 18, 05 4:28 pm  · 
 · 
kissy_face

Wow...people are mad sensitive today...maybe its the weather...

May 18, 05 4:36 pm  · 
 · 
anotherquestion

common ground seems to have some interesting projects and did a design build project with parsons grad students

May 19, 05 5:23 pm  · 
 · 
whodamantom

The weather here is amazing, maybe your just a bunch of angry cadd monkeys

May 19, 05 5:28 pm  · 
 · 
ret

ok so i heard that morphosis is doing a housing project in madrid, low income etc etc. do a google search for "madrid housing morphosis". looks like pigeonholes to me, but its different i agree.

May 19, 05 5:44 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: