Archinect
anchor

San Diego firms with in-house fabrication?

Alright, as I've mentioned before I'm planning on heading to San Diego in January, and I'm also an assembly/process/fabrication junkie. Are there any firms in the general San Diego area that have in-house workshop space? So far I've been able to find two places that fit the bill: Public Architecture and Luce et Studio. Anyone else know of any others? I'm aware that there are more options in the LA area, but for now I'm planning on San Diego because its the only place in California where I know people, and I'd be somewhat hesitant about moving across country without that home base to rely on at first.

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

May 9, 05 8:46 am

anyone?

May 10, 05 6:11 am  · 
 · 
cp

don't know if i can be any help, but send me an email when your heading out this way. i'll buy you a beer, ok.

May 10, 05 10:15 pm  · 
 · 

cp - oddly enough I'm familiar with your work and your practice is on my list of places to check out when I head out there to get a better understanding of whats going on in the area. talking over beer totally works for me, expect an email in January.

May 11, 05 5:46 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: