Archinect
anchor

3ds Max / VIZ

wicksmith

Can anyone explain this to me?: i'm trying to perform multiple boolean operations on an editable poly and every time I make a second boolean cut, it undoes the first one. how do i make several boolean cuts to the same editable poly?

May 5, 05 7:08 pm
trace™

Deselect the Boolean button - click somewhere, I usually click another button then go back to the Boolean tool.

Stupid, imho, and it continually boggles my mind how people can say Max is worth the price compared to Maya and Softimage, not to mention C4D and Lightwave (FormZ still need a good lighting plugin and animation that is controllable to compete on that level, although I think it's by far the best modeler).
But I do keep paying for Max, simply because of the compatibility. Market control can be a bad thing.

You coudl always 'buy' Power Booleans. They work much better and leave a cleaner mesh afterwards.

May 5, 05 11:02 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: