Archinect
anchor

mp3 > itunes?

popeye

I do not use itunes so this might be an obvious question.

Is there anyway to bring mp3's into ones itunes folder and have them be recognized?

May 4, 05 11:22 am
Artful Dodger

file > import file or import folder

then select whatever you want in your library.

May 4, 05 11:52 am  · 
 · 
Luis Fraguada

I did not really use itunes too much, even though I have a powerbook, until I realized that it was actually a damn good program. I do not go to the itunes store too much (for lack o funds), but the importing/exporting options, as well as the burning and sharable libraries are pretty cool features. When I am sick of my music, I can see what the person across the way has shared.

May 4, 05 12:24 pm  · 
 · 
Jrocc

Personaly I dont like the way that it(itunes) catagorises files and makes you create playlists to edit play order. Its also anoying that you have to burn thn rerip purchased mp3s to listen to them on any computer but the one you used to purchase them. But eveyone in the office uses it ... /shrug.

May 4, 05 2:36 pm  · 
 · 
Smokety Mc Smoke Smoke

Also ... i don't like how it asks for authorization to use mp3 files purchased via someone else's itunes account

May 4, 05 2:56 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: