Archinect
anchor

who else is workin today

vado retro

i got sidetracked from my funeral home so am going in today to do a framing plan and surf the net of course. its time and a half. who's with me.

Apr 30, 05 9:28 am
Jefferson

ok terrific

Apr 30, 05 9:30 am  · 
 · 
French

yeah

Apr 30, 05 10:16 am  · 
 · 
norm

i'm in.
probably be back tomorrow too.
i've almost finished the internet and can't wait to see how it ends.

Apr 30, 05 11:16 am  · 
 · 
liberty bell

As soon as my toddler goes down for his nap I'll be cranking out 1.75 hours worth of elevations on a waaaaay overdue project. Then as soon as he goes to sleep tonight I'll be doing the same thing. Such are my Saturdays!

Apr 30, 05 11:30 am  · 
 · 
French

guys, my deadline has just be postponed. It's the first sunny weekend of the year, so I might as well just leave the office for the rest of the day in a few hours! Best news of the week... Good luck to yall

Apr 30, 05 11:49 am  · 
 · 
MMatt

Close enough... studio final on Monday. We have the lights turned off in studio... just the glow of laptops and model building by the window. It eliminates the depressing reality of the whole "daytime/nighttime" system the rest of the world seems to thrive on.

.mm

Apr 30, 05 12:54 pm  · 
 · 
mmm3

refer to post titles: 1st Office Job, what do I need to know?

Apr 30, 05 12:58 pm  · 
 · 
barbaric

I'm working today, but that's only cos saturday is the first day of the week where I'm at. Speaking of which, I shoudln't be spending so much to on archi...........oh oh hearing steps gotta go! Hehehehe

Apr 30, 05 1:02 pm  · 
 · 
FRO

still going.................................................................................

Apr 30, 05 1:20 pm  · 
 · 
Smokety Mc Smoke Smoke

Goals for today:

caffeine
laundry
haircut

not necessarily in that order.

It's also an achingly beautiful day in Los Angeles. I will miss this weather when I move to the East Coast.

Apr 30, 05 1:24 pm  · 
 · 
barbaric

smokey, have an IN N OUT double cheeseburger for me.........hmmmmmmmmm burgers...........

or better, ask for a 2x4!

Apr 30, 05 1:26 pm  · 
 · 

getting into the end stretch for thesis... my project is due next sunday. I figure if I put in a good 16-18 hours a day I can make it. On a mini-break right now. Couldn't stand staring at lines anymore.

Every time I hear the door, I have to get up and make sure it's not a fourth year. Fourth year's aren't allowed in the studios this week (they've turned in their projects already, but not reviewed yet), and if some get in, they're going to blame it on the fifth years that have actually been here (read:me).

Apr 30, 05 1:30 pm  · 
 · 
momentum

got a project going out on monday, so i am stuck here all weekend.

Apr 30, 05 2:42 pm  · 
 · 
abracadabra

2 job site visits with clients already. carefully cutting back some from window/door order by eliminating a couple of vents from aluminum windows. i still cannot believe how the contractor is making a profit building a hillside home of 3000 sq.ft @ 130$ in los angeles. thats why if i can cut back 800$ on windows it is a good effort. goes on and on everyday.
rust never sleeps..

Apr 30, 05 2:57 pm  · 
 · 
abracadabra

..and this korean lady just walked in to the office, asking me to donate kim moon's church. i told her i was a muslim and she said 'oooo'. oh yeah she is out of here..

Apr 30, 05 3:02 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: