Archinect
anchor

NCARB raising ARE Fees

NCARB raising ARE fees. I was just checking their "news" page.
http://www.ncarb.org/newsclips/apr05AREfeeIncrease.html

Apr 26, 05 2:54 pm
stephanie

rock on!

Apr 26, 05 3:23 pm  · 
 · 
Bula

mother f***ers!!!

What the hell...I am already dirt poor!!

Apr 26, 05 4:00 pm  · 
 · 
FRO

just think of it as priming the pump....

Apr 26, 05 4:51 pm  · 
 · 
tect75

for that extra 10 bucks i should get my exam scores immediatly after finishing and not having to wait for weeks on end. or at least some sort of sexual favor

Apr 26, 05 5:07 pm  · 
 · 
scratches

I would actually pay a lot more than $10 to avoid sexual "favors" from NCARB.

Apr 26, 05 5:43 pm  · 
 · 
Jefferson

f NCARB....this is ridiculous. It's way too expensie as it is!!!!

Apr 26, 05 9:42 pm  · 
 · 
cvoogt

but, but ... think of everything you get for those fees ... free promotional materials mailed to you when you least expect (or want) it, automatic raising of fees (for our convenience), and ... oh nevermind.

Apr 27, 05 6:36 am  · 
 · 
3ifs

i am happy to be through the tests... and out of NCARBs grasp. ok, you will never be out of their grasp (until you are dead), but there's so much to look forward to. once you finish the tests, you have other fees, not to mention the AIA fees...

Apr 27, 05 9:21 am  · 
 · 
tect75

At least with the aia I can go to a meeting, get some grub, maybe talk to some halfway intelligent people, get straight answers to questions, with ncarb I have a better chance of getting homeland security info than getting timely and intelligent information from them.

Apr 27, 05 10:41 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: