Archinect
anchor

Advice/opinions sought: undergrad pre-arch

alcc

My D needs to decide between UIUC, UW(ashington) and U. Toronto. Any informed opinions (any alumni?) re these schools for a BSAS (prospective 4+2) for a not overly artsy type?

Leaning towards UIUC, which seems to have best balanced program + 3rd yr in Paris. But worth it to spend 4 yrs in the cornfields?

Thanks!

Apr 19, 05 7:49 pm
db

Toronto is the most progressive of those 3 and has a number of +++++. Great city, solid and rising program, great city (oh wait, did I say great city yet?!) GREAT CITY. Probably really can't emphasize that enough and alone makes it worth the choice. Also, a really stellar university in general. One of the best in North America. Now, if you factor in money and stuff, Urbana might seems reasonable considering the cost of living plus the recent success of Illini basketball. UW seems comperable to Urbana, but Toronto would still be my pick.

Apr 19, 05 9:37 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: