Archinect
anchor

Germany - Munich

airie

Hello,

Is there anyone studying in Munich around here? I would be very curious about the way things happen in the architecture school there, especially at TUM, because i will probably go study there for a semester or two, and i don't really know what to expect.
So, if anyone could share some experiences, impressions, feelings about this, I'd be grateful :)

Apr 13, 05 1:37 pm
Nell Lime

I have been researching to study at the Universität der Kunste in Berlin and met with a professor there when I visited some friends. I do know that it's somewhat different. TUM That would be a technical university which means they would focus more on the technical aspects then otherwise.

Apr 17, 05 1:22 pm  · 
 · 
anotherquestion

Do a lot of schools in EU, have a technical focus, or is that mainly a function of the 'technical universities' - - how does the designer/technician divide play out in some of these schools?

I don't know about TUM or Universitat der Kunste - but have an interest in the Technische Hochschule, Vienna.

Apr 17, 05 9:32 pm  · 
 · 
Nell Lime

Hochschules are more practical oriented, while Universities are more theroretical oriented.

Apr 20, 05 10:12 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: