Archinect
anchor

Extruding profile along 3D-polyline path

domestic

I've found this ACAD extension called tube.lsp at http://www.schorsch.com/download/tube/
which will allow me to extrude profiles along 3d-polyline paths for purposes of making a spiral stair.

I'm trying to install the extension and inorder to do it i'm suppose to copy it into the location on my systems hard disk that autocad searches from its "acadprefix" system variable, but where is it? where is the directory that acad searchs for its prefixes? I've looked and the closest thing is under the support directory,except copying it there doesn't work.

Thanks

ACAD should've had this since day 1.

Apr 9, 05 6:15 pm
Saturn

Hey domestic. Drop that file in the directory of autocad in the support folder. For instance C:/ProgramFiles/ArchitecturalDesktop3.3/Support.
Then open autocad and type "appload". This will bring up a box that will ask you to identify the .lsp file. Pick tube.lsp and hit "load". This should do the trick.

Apr 9, 05 7:10 pm  · 
 · 
domestic

Saturn

THANKS!!!!! GRRRRRRRRREAT

Apr 9, 05 9:21 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: