Archinect
drums please, Fab?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw3Z8Oa7E3Y

and a li'l jil

Aug 18, 11 6:30 pm  · 
 · 

FRaC stupid question but are they related? I didn't think he had family or kids.

Aug 19, 11 8:06 am  · 
 · 
drums please, Fab?

nope no relation .. she just came to mind when go do it was spamming more and more gil scott yesterday

*off topic* why oh why can't i see the youtubey links from here?  i clicky and it takes me to a new window that's just a white screen but still within the archinect site.  is it a firefox thing?

Aug 19, 11 11:12 am  · 
 · 

yeah, something like that having to do with frames? someone over on TC shared with me the answer recently. You just need to click the X that displays on the new window/tab which will take you to the main page..

I wonder if she took/received the name as a homage?

Aug 19, 11 11:52 am  · 
 · 
go do it

hey i wasn't spamin

Aug 19, 11 6:17 pm  · 
 · 
drums please, Fab?

4 threads:

how is the current gil scott - 6:08 pm

more gil - 6:11 pm

more gil - 6:22 pm

more gil - 6:31 pm

spam

Aug 19, 11 6:27 pm  · 
 · 
go do it

passing on tunes is spamin

i thought spamin was trying to sell something or get web site traffic

my bad

Aug 19, 11 6:37 pm  · 
 · 
drums please, Fab?

Double posting

One common faux pas on Internet forums is to post the same message twice. Users sometimes post versions of a message that are only slightly different, especially in forums where they are not allowed to edit their earlier posts. Multiple posting instead of editing prior posts can artificially inflate a user's post count. Multiple posting can be unintentional; a user's browser might display an error message even though the post has been transmitted or a user of a slow forum might become impatient and repeatedly hit the submit button. Multiple posting can also be used as a method of trolling or spreading forum spam. A user may also send the same post to several forums, which is termed crossposting. The term derives from Usenet, where crossposting was an accepted practice but causes problems in web forums, which lack the ability to link such posts so replies in one forum are not visible to people reading the post in other forums.

(so just start one thread and bump it with all dat gil goodness yo!)

Aug 19, 11 6:55 pm  · 
 · 
metal

that 2nd song is kinda wak

Aug 19, 11 8:34 pm  · 
 · 

I'd actually like less Gil if at all possible.

Aug 21, 11 4:28 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: