Archinect
anchor

DALLAS PEOPLE: Info Needed

I am spending spring break with my family in Dallas. I have quite a lot of work to do over the break... What/where are the good Supply Stores in the Dallas area? Thanks for the help.

Mar 18, 05 4:36 pm
ross

there's a store called Asel on the corner of cedar springs and carlisle. it's in uptown dallas.

the address is 2701 cedar springs. they should have most of the things you'd need, chip board, foam core, papers, etc.

Mar 18, 05 4:47 pm  · 
 · 
jitter12

Second on the Asel's. They have a few locations throughout DFW, depending on where you are. If you still look studentish, go to Arlington, and get 10% off.

Mar 18, 05 4:53 pm  · 
 · 
ross

the uptown location also offers a student discount. not sure if you need a student ID, but they always ask me if I'm a student.

Mar 18, 05 7:06 pm  · 
 · 
ross

if you get some time to relax on spring break, check out the nasher in dallas, and the kimbell and the modern in FW (...if you haven't already)

Mar 18, 05 7:09 pm  · 
 · 
King

I have been to the Modern and the Kimbell, and will be visiting them this time too. I have not seen the Nasher, but have penciled in time to see it this time.

Thanks for the advice guys. I appreciate it.

Mar 18, 05 8:18 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: