Archinect
anchor

How actually is LEED welcome?

chinaLEED

I have no idea about the actual emotions/viewpoints of clients on LEED. Does anyone have any ideas?

Mar 18, 05 5:45 am
chinaLEED

It seems I post another not-welcome here, :(

Mar 19, 05 8:22 pm  · 
 · 
guiggster

Don't worry, it's the weekend. You gotta wait until people go back to work and then slack off on archinect.

Mar 19, 05 10:21 pm  · 
 · 
chinaLEED

Well, thank you very much for your encouragement, guiggster.

Mar 20, 05 12:21 am  · 
 · 
chinaLEED

USGBC delegation will go to China to attend the Beijing Green Building Conference.

Mar 21, 05 9:37 am  · 
 · 
Janosh

Here in California, achieving some degree of LEED criteria is required for a lot of projects that receive public funding. I think it is a cumbersome process with some problemmatic aspects, but in all it is a big positive. Equally, we have found that it opens up funding venues for our clients that weren't previously there, so there is much more interest in sustainability (or the money that it represents) amongst our clients than there used to be.

Mar 21, 05 10:28 am  · 
 · 
Archi-F

Arnold has said that all state buildings require silver Leed Certification. (California) There's a current bill that is going to require by 2010 - that all state buildings be Platium Certified, but they're going to have a hard time getting that through.

Mar 21, 05 12:29 pm  · 
 · 
chinaLEED

Woo, that means lots of business opportunities in California for LEED consultancy services !!! What is your opinions on this market?

Mar 22, 05 8:25 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: