Archinect
anchor

Architectural Ebay

SpringFresh

Ever wanted a place to trawl through architects unwanted possesions, like last years black clothes, that incredibly expensive book they bought but never read, or even get rid of some of your own -BUT bored with trawling through trash on ebay.
well Can we have an architectural boutique here?
would anyone want it?
what would you sell?

searching for issues of wallpaper 1-5 at a knockdown rate!.....

Mar 17, 05 6:30 am

I'd buy books, but like most people I'm sure that I'd be somewhat hesitant to sell any. Lets face it, some of us (myself included) have problems when it comes to not buying books... just can't do it.

Could be an good avenue for someone to get rid of last year's workstation and know its going to a good home.

Mar 17, 05 8:18 am  · 
 · 
Ms Beary

I'll sell my old models and projects to any student with access to daddy's checkbook.

Just kidding.

Or am I?

Mar 17, 05 9:24 am  · 
 · 
3ifs

strawbeary, you assume that there is a market for yesterday's ideas.

Mar 17, 05 10:30 am  · 
 · 
Gotan

I'd sell my flatmate's useless drawing table ...who take so much space in the apartment

Why do architects keep those around...??

Mar 17, 05 10:50 am  · 
 · 
Ms Beary

i assume there are desperate students with rich daddys

Mar 17, 05 11:28 am  · 
 · 
post-neorealcrapismist

we are already selling a little of our integritty everytime we design a strip mall so why not sell off our "hip" clothes? I say sell it all. i have a nice pair of red suspenders and a red bowtie for sail. I will throw in the white button-down shirt and black pant for free. I cant sell my coke bottle glasses though, they might come in handie.

Mar 17, 05 11:32 am  · 
 · 
ArchAngel

Can you sell your ass on ebay to help make ends meet? (pun intended)
I do think there's a rule against peddling Human flesh....

Mar 17, 05 11:46 am  · 
 · 
Ms Beary

that one guy from omaha sold his forehead

Mar 17, 05 12:08 pm  · 
 · 
SpringFresh

there was also a student who sold her virginity, which i think got round the rules because it wasnt a physical piece of flesh

Mar 17, 05 12:25 pm  · 
 · 
stephanie

the idea of a book swap has come up on here before...

i still think it's a great idea.

books, clothes, furniture, supplies

Mar 17, 05 12:29 pm  · 
 · 
antipod

There was a guy selling air guitars. There was even a photo of him demonstrating his favourite model. Brilliant.

Mar 18, 05 8:34 am  · 
 · 

this is one of my favorite stupid ebay things, save for everyone to see:
http://www.geocities.com/howtodressemo/emomusthave.html

Mar 18, 05 8:57 am  · 
 · 
David Cuthbert

I do like this idea

i for one would love a 5x7 sketch by corb, siza, or neimeyer - would be nice to bid on it too

Mar 18, 05 12:53 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: