Archinect
anchor

V-ray Help

Sean!

Has anyone used this plug-in? I downloaded the trial version off the website; i was under the assumption that when i went into the rendering dialogue box that it would be one of the plug ins under the advanced lighting tab.ie (light tracer, radoisity.. the README file is useless it gives no specifics on how to load the program. im sure im doing something wrong. but anyway any help would be appreciated,, thanks.

Mar 9, 05 9:11 pm
ge-ril-a

v ray parameters come up in the "render scene" dialogue box

go to the bottom of common parameters and "assign renderer" you then get a choice of standard (max render) or v ray or any other rendering engines you have.

one you select v ray you should then have lots and lots of boxes and variables to play with.

Mar 10, 05 4:47 am  · 
 · 
French

you know there is a very good forum with people only talking about vray. that's were you will find pretty much anything that is useful for this plug in:
www.chaoticdimension.com

Mar 10, 05 5:02 am  · 
 · 
trace™
www.evermotion.org

is also a great resource

Mar 10, 05 11:19 am  · 
 · 
charbroil

Also check www.cgarchitect.com for questions.

I use Vray basic. I think it was about $250, but well worth it. I wish I could afford advanced, but it's too expensive.

Mar 10, 05 7:28 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: