Archinect
anchor

Construction architect in Berlin

cabralingrid

Hello, hope everyone is doing ok.

I arrived in Berlin from Brazil in March and it's quite difficult finding a job, even the simplest one in our field, without knowing german. Don't get me wrong, I'm learning and I do want to speak the language. I took german classes at uni and I've been studying for the last 6 months. I'm a schilled arquitect with quite a lot of construction training. I've finished last year a postgrad course on construction pathologie. I've been working with construction for the last 10 years.

I'm looking for english speaking offices (I tried google already, I'm looking for personal experiences) or just some advice of where should I start. Did any ex-pats are going through this?

Thank you so much :)

May 2, 23 11:53 am
luvu

Don’t know how good your port folio is but it’s competitive to get in to Getman/ English speaking firms like David Chipperfield, Suabruch Hutton , Jurgen Mayer and the like.

Post your folio and see what people here think.

G Luck 

May 4, 23 3:09 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: