California architect applying for reciprocity in Nevada

Has anyone applied for reciprocity in Nevada WITHOUT having to go through NCARB?

This link states I have to 'hold certification with NCARB', but my NCARB account is no longer active (didn't see the point of paying their fees). I'm licensed in CA and NY.

I'm hoping I can avoid paying NCARB's $1,200 fee for renewing my NCARB account.

Mar 30, 23 8:05 pm

That sucks, but I agree, NCARB is going to be required. Plus another test?

Mar 31, 23 10:03 am  · 

JV with a NV architect maybe cheaper

Mar 31, 23 3:03 pm  · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

  • ×Search in: