Archinect
anchor

Looking for partners to build up an international collaboration

Anseto

I am running an architectural firm in Turkey, recently willing to create an international collaboration to be able to work worldwide. Therefore looking for some partners to build up an international network initiative. I think the main advantage of this initiative will make us able to get commission worldwide through utilising relatively low-cost (due to the currency)and highly skilled labor. Please be in touch if anybody is interested. 

Mar 10, 23 12:10 pm

A lofty goal however . . . .

Didn't you say in another thread that you've 'just' completed a couple of projects and are a recent grad?

Forgive me if I think that you're inexperienced and have no idea what you're doing.  

That or you're a scammer.  

Mar 10, 23 12:18 pm  · 
 · 
Anseto

I am not a scammer though, yes recently completed couple of projects and having almost five years of experience in the sector. But of course you can regard me as an unexperienced architect that really wants to work and learn as expanding his network in international basis.

Mar 10, 23 12:56 pm  · 
 · 
Anseto

I am not a scammer though, yes recently completed couple of projects and having almost five years of experience in the sector. But of course you can regard me as an unexperienced architect that really wants to work and learn as expanding his network in international basis.

Mar 10, 23 12:56 pm  · 
 · 
Anseto

Would be glad if you can share your thoughts in this pursuit. Thanks

Mar 10, 23 12:58 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

match maker studio - a free business idea from x.  Like eharmony for arch firms.  You’re welcome.  

Mar 10, 23 12:27 pm  · 
1  · 

Already made it a few years ago. It's just turned into a dating site for single, unemployed male architectural interns.

Mar 10, 23 12:30 pm  · 
1  · 
b3tadine[sutures]

Low Cost = ??

Mar 11, 23 4:43 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: