Archinect
anchor

Asset Managment for Small Firms

Does anyone have a good system for organizing their firm's digital assets? I'm curious how other firms organize their many photos, project information, branding content, and so on. We're looking for a less clunky way to sort and look through files and move away from our current file / folder system, which requires a lot of clicking and digging around. If people have experience with photo sorting, automation/processing, and tagging/metadata and know of good platforms to use, I'd love to hear about those systems. My firm uses Adobe Creative Suite, so we're considering using their cloud for organization. Any tips on how to better organize a firm's digital assets will be greatly appreciated. 

Feb 23, 23 4:07 pm
ivanmillya

Bumping because I'd also love opinions about this. We currently just dump photos into dated folders within each job file. It's also a major hassle. I know that my boss (who exclusively uses a Mac + iPhone) is able to keep her site photos in iCloud storage in different folders, so at least it's slightly less painful than downloading and cataloging.

Feb 25, 23 5:19 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: